3700 Epoxy 55% Volume Solids
*** Please contact us for colors that are not shown in stock. They are available but require additional lead time.
KEMIKO® SS3700 is a quick-dry amine cured water extended epoxy coating that is designed to be used as a thin film resilient primer/finish. It can be applied on cement walls, steel, wood and plaster surfaces and is recoatable in 2-4 hours.
- High Gloss
- Low VOC
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Adhesion
- Low Odor
- Available in Clear & Colors
Commonly Found In:
- Food & Chemical Processing Facilities
- Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Architectural Applications
We Also Recommend